In this way the Terms form a binding contract between NPO MOBILE SCHOOL (CBE 0478.688.664, 3000 Leuven (Belgium), Brabançonnestraat 25, hereafter “we”, “us” or “our”) and the user (hereafter “you”). These Terms prevail the terms and conditions of any user of StreetSmart Play or any third party.
Download the complete 'Terms & Conditions' here.
1. Agreement with the Terms. By registering for the Service and/or by using the Service you acknowledge to have seen and read, and to have unconditionally agreed with, these Terms.
2. Who can access the Service? You must be at least 16 years or older to access or use the Service. By accessing and/or using the Service you declare that you are of age (18 years or older), or in case you are between 16-18 years old, that you have permission from your legal representative.
3. Changes to the Service or these Terms. We may make changes to the Service. We may also make changes or updates to these Terms at any time and for any reason in our sole discretion, including complying with applicable law. If we make any material changes to these Terms, we’ll provide notice to you. The changes take effect on the date of the notice.
4. The content.
5. Your access to and use of the Service. You respect the rights and dignity of others. In accessing or using the Service, you must not post, upload, download, share, distribute or otherwise make available: (a) any Content that meets any of the following criteria or (b) any Content to, from or through any other web site or service that meets any of the following criteria (without limitation):
You are furthermore not permitted to (without limitation):
The access and use of the Service is done exclusively at your risk.
We reserve the right to limit the availability of the Service, in whole or in part, to any person, for any purpose, and to any geographic area or jurisdiction we choose, at any time and in our sole discretion.
By accessing or using the Service you represent and warrant that either you are at least the legal age of consent in the jurisdiction where you reside. You also warrant, represent and agree that: (1) you have the requisite rights to submit, develop and use Your Content in connection with the Service; (2) Your Content does not infringe or misappropriate any intellectual property rights of any third party or violate any applicable laws, rules or regulations; (3) Your Content is not subject to any restriction on disclosure, transfer, download, export or re-export under any applicable law, rule or regulation; and (4) any information you provide in connection with your registration for, or use of, the Service is and will remain true, accurate, and complete, and that you will maintain and update such information regularly.
There is limited storage space for content on the Service. You agree and acknowledge that we are not obliged to back up any content. We have no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store or the security of any content, including Your Content. We reserve the right to mark or treat as “inactive” and archive accounts and/or content that are inactive for an extended period of time, as determined by us for each Service.
You may not use the content available on or through the Service and/or posted by other users for a commercial purpose, any other business purpose, for advertisement, or professional end. No license is granted to you, except as to use the Service as expressly stated in these Terms.
6. Interactions with other users of the Service. The Service may provide you the ability to interact with other users of the Service. Such interactions are solely between you and such other users, and we are not responsible or liable for such interactions or any consequences thereof.
8. Our ownership and rights in the Service.
9. Indemnification. You will, at your sole expense and to the fullest extent permitted by law, indemnify, defend (at our request), and hold harmless us and our affiliates (individually and collectively, “Our Parties”) against any and all losses, liabilities, expenses (including attorneys’ fees) suffered or incurred by Our Parties by reason of any claim, suit or proceeding ("Claim") arising out of or in connection with: (1) Your Content or use of Your Content; (2) any breach of or failure by you to comply with these Terms; or (3) use of the Service by you (or anyone who accesses the Service through you). If we request that you defend a Claim with regards to the Service, you will not agree to any settlement without our prior written consent, and we will have the right to participate, at our own expense, in the defense of any Claim with counsel of our own choosing.
11. Term, Termination and Suspension. These Terms will become effective on the date you first access or use the Service. The Terms apply for an indeterminate period of time. The term of this contract will extend until the first to occur of the following: (1) our termination of all of your rights hereunder; (2) our discontinuation of the Service or (3) You have the right to retract your enrolment as a user of the Service and to retract your acceptance of the Terms by sending an e-mail to email@example.com, or by sending a letter by registered mail to our headquarters.
Without limitation of anything in this paragraph, if any or all of the Service is accessed as part of a membership or subscription, your access to that portion of the Service will terminate when your membership or subscription terminates or expires.
We reserve the right in our sole discretion, without prior notice, to terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Service and/or your account (if applicable) or delete or remove Your Content, including, without limitation, for a breach or assignment of these Terms. Further, you agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the Service or deletion of Your Content. Upon any termination of these Terms for any reason, you must immediately cease accessing and using the Service. It is your responsibility to retain copies of Your Content. Upon termination we will have the right to immediately deactivate your account(s) and suspend access to Your Content and, may delete, without notice, Your Content, if any, and all backups thereof and Our Parties will not be liable for any loss or damage which may be incurred by you or any third parties as a result of such deletion. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, no expiration or termination of this agreement will terminate or affect any licenses or sublicenses granted by you in accordance with these Terms prior to such termination, including, without limitation to other users of the Service.