This website is administered by Mobile School vzw with its registered office at Brabançonnestraat 25, 3000 Leuven - Belgium. For all questions, comments or any complaints, you can reach us at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may adjust our policy at certain times. We will communicate the amended terms as clearly as possible; they will take effect from the moment that they have been announced. In the event of important changes, we will inform you personally as much as possible and, if necessary, ask for your permission again.
We collect your personal data to be able to offer our users even better services.
With some personal details, we get to know our users better and we can ensure that we tailor our services as much as possible to your needs. In addition, we can use these personal details to easily contact you.
Your personal details will also be requested when you download additional information. This data will be stored in our system.
Without the data you will not be granted access to StreetSmart Play.
We only collect data that provide us with information about the services you use, and how. For example, we store your first and last name and email address to contact you more easily in connection with new releases. We also save your IP address to be able to verify your identity and save your preferences. In addition, we save log file data (such as pages opened, mouse clicks, date and time of your visit, browser, etc.) and device details (such as IP address, brand, type, operating system, etc.).
We specifically save the following data:
This platform is only accessible from 16 years old. We collect the data of minors only in this context and in a safe online environment.
We will store your data for as long as you use our Service.
We will not simply sell on your data to third parties, but in certain circumstances third parties will be given access to your data, such as
You may review the personal data we process about you at any time and where necessary, have any incomplete or incorrect details changed. In addition, you can ask for your personal data to be safely deleted if you wish. You can also object the processing as well as the right to data portability of your data.
Would you like to view, change or have your personal data deleted from our system? No problem – simply send your request by email to email@example.com. We will respond to your request as specifically and accurately as possible.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. The competent supervisory authority and its contact info can be found at https://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm.
Last update: 25/09/2019
In this way the Terms form a binding contract between NPO MOBILE SCHOOL (CBE 0478.688.664, 3000 Leuven (Belgium), Brabançonnestraat 25, hereafter “we”, “us” or “our”) and the user (hereafter “you”). These Terms prevail the terms and conditions of any user of StreetSmart Play or any third party.
Download the complete 'Terms & Conditions' here.
1. Agreement with the Terms. By registering for the Service and/or by using the Service you acknowledge to have seen and read, and to have unconditionally agreed with, these Terms.
2. Who can access the Service? You must be at least 16 years or older to access or use the Service. By accessing and/or using the Service you declare that you are of age (18 years or older), or in case you are between 16-18 years old, that you have permission from your legal representative.
3. Changes to the Service or these Terms. We may make changes to the Service. We may also make changes or updates to these Terms at any time and for any reason in our sole discretion, including complying with applicable law. If we make any material changes to these Terms, we’ll provide notice to you. The changes take effect on the date of the notice.
4. The content.
5. Your access to and use of the Service. You respect the rights and dignity of others. In accessing or using the Service, you must not post, upload, download, share, distribute or otherwise make available: (a) any Content that meets any of the following criteria or (b) any Content to, from or through any other web site or service that meets any of the following criteria (without limitation):
You are furthermore not permitted to (without limitation):
The access and use of the Service is done exclusively at your risk.
We reserve the right to limit the availability of the Service, in whole or in part, to any person, for any purpose, and to any geographic area or jurisdiction we choose, at any time and in our sole discretion.
By accessing or using the Service you represent and warrant that either you are at least the legal age of consent in the jurisdiction where you reside. You also warrant, represent and agree that: (1) you have the requisite rights to submit, develop and use Your Content in connection with the Service; (2) Your Content does not infringe or misappropriate any intellectual property rights of any third party or violate any applicable laws, rules or regulations; (3) Your Content is not subject to any restriction on disclosure, transfer, download, export or re-export under any applicable law, rule or regulation; and (4) any information you provide in connection with your registration for, or use of, the Service is and will remain true, accurate, and complete, and that you will maintain and update such information regularly.
There is limited storage space for content on the Service. You agree and acknowledge that we are not obliged to back up any content. We have no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store or the security of any content, including Your Content. We reserve the right to mark or treat as “inactive” and archive accounts and/or content that are inactive for an extended period of time, as determined by us for each Service.
You may not use the content available on or through the Service and/or posted by other users for a commercial purpose, any other business purpose, for advertisement, or professional end. No license is granted to you, except as to use the Service as expressly stated in these Terms.
6. Interactions with other users of the Service. The Service may provide you the ability to interact with other users of the Service. Such interactions are solely between you and such other users, and we are not responsible or liable for such interactions or any consequences thereof.
8. Our ownership and rights in the Service.
9. Indemnification. You will, at your sole expense and to the fullest extent permitted by law, indemnify, defend (at our request), and hold harmless us and our affiliates (individually and collectively, “Our Parties”) against any and all losses, liabilities, expenses (including attorneys’ fees) suffered or incurred by Our Parties by reason of any claim, suit or proceeding ("Claim") arising out of or in connection with: (1) Your Content or use of Your Content; (2) any breach of or failure by you to comply with these Terms; or (3) use of the Service by you (or anyone who accesses the Service through you). If we request that you defend a Claim with regards to the Service, you will not agree to any settlement without our prior written consent, and we will have the right to participate, at our own expense, in the defense of any Claim with counsel of our own choosing.
Limitation of Liability. In no event will we be liable hereunder for special, indirect, consequential, or any other damages whatsoever and howsoever caused, nor will we be liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from a force majeure or an act of a third party or of no fault on its behalf.
In any case our liability is limited to the amounts of our insurance policy, and this within the limitation of the insurance coverage for the specific case.
11. Term, Termination and Suspension. These Terms will become effective on the date you first access or use the Service. The Terms apply for an indeterminate period of time. The term of this contract will extend until the first to occur of the following: (1) our termination of all of your rights hereunder; (2) our discontinuation of the Service or (3) You have the right to retract your enrolment as a user of the Service and to retract your acceptance of the Terms by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by sending a letter by registered mail to our headquarters.
Without limitation of anything in this paragraph, if any or all of the Service is accessed as part of a membership or subscription, your access to that portion of the Service will terminate when your membership or subscription terminates or expires.
We reserve the right in our sole discretion, without prior notice, to terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Service and/or your account (if applicable) or delete or remove Your Content, including, without limitation, for a breach or assignment of these Terms. Further, you agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the Service or deletion of Your Content. Upon any termination of these Terms for any reason, you must immediately cease accessing and using the Service. It is your responsibility to retain copies of Your Content. Upon termination we will have the right to immediately deactivate your account(s) and suspend access to Your Content and, may delete, without notice, Your Content, if any, and all backups thereof and Our Parties will not be liable for any loss or damage which may be incurred by you or any third parties as a result of such deletion. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, no expiration or termination of this agreement will terminate or affect any licenses or sublicenses granted by you in accordance with these Terms prior to such termination, including, without limitation to other users of the Service.
You can find more information about how cookies work on the external website All about cookies.
Exactly how long cookies are valid for depends on how they were programmed when they were created.
These cookies help us to ensure that you enjoy maximum user-friendliness. We use them to remember your language preference so that you do not need to re-enter it each time you visit our site. These cookies also ensure that you will not have to fill in a form again when you reload a page [and that you can view our YouTube videos.]Analytical cookies
StreetSmart Play strives for continuous improvement of the user-friendliness of our website. Analytical cookies provide us with insight into your surfing behaviour. This enables us to acquire more knowledge and continuously make our site more customer-friendly.Marketing cookies
These cookies allow us to see what you are interested in and which products you are viewing. We can then send personal inspiration via search engines and social media. Without these cookies, we cannot send you inspiration and you will miss out on personal recommendations on our websites, newsletters, emails, etc.
The name 'cookie' was invented by the web developer Lou Montulli and comes from 'magic cookie', a term used in UNIX programming to describe a particular procedure. The term refers back to the Chinese fortune cookie, a cookie containing a file.
If you want to make optimal use of our website, it is necessary to accept these cookies. You can do this by accepting the cookie notification during your first visit. You can subsequently change your preferences at any time.
We will need to amend these statements from time to time, for example because our website or the rules governing cookies change. We may change the contents of the statements and the cookies listed at any time and without prior warning. You can consult this web page for the latest version.
This website is administered by Mobile School vzw. For any questions, comments or complaints, you can go through the channels below.
Mobile School NPO, StreetSmart Play
Brabançonnestraat 25, 3000 Leuven - Belgium
+32 (0)16 200 085